This group brings together the case review, learning and improvement and training functions of the OCSP into one group. Using a learning hub approach at its core the group aims to achieve the following:
- To define “what good looks like”
- To facilitate the effective management of Child Safeguarding Reviews
- To act as a conduit at a local level for the delivery of any national reviews
- To audit and evaluate the impact of learning on partnership practice
- To develop and drive the partnership training plan, influenced by strategic priorities and learning from reviews
- To develop a culture of continuous learning and improvement across the Partnership to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and promote good practice.