The purpose of this group is to:
- To develop and lead on Oldham’s neglect strategy
- Develop an understanding the prevalence of neglect in Oldham (JSNA)
- Include a wide range of neglect concerns/ differences
- Improve the early recognition and identification of neglect across the Partnership
- Identify a clear pathway for support and intervention at the earliest stage
- Establish a collective understanding and threshold for intervention where neglect is a concern (i.e. referral pathways).
- Identify key learning and messages to be incorporated into the OSCP multi agency training and development package.